Waco, Texas Car Club

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

seein what i can get...91 civic hatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:32 pm

B16 swap, jdm gauge cluster in km/h, drag dr-21 15" wheels gold with polished lip, tokico blue shocks with unknown coilovers, 4-2-1 header, obd1 conversion from pherable.net with chipped p28 ecu...
ecu has 2-step 5100rpm vtec kicks in and check engine light for shift light set at 8200...ALSO included in sale.

ITR cams with complete gasket kit to do install cam seals valve cover gasket etc... and timing belt and timing belt tensioner.

that was the pros this is the cons...
Rattle canned flat black paint not just terrible but it is what it is for a rattle can, right front fender has dents looking like someone took a ball peen hammer to the inside to get a dent out, missing the front bumper filler and side blinkers are wired up as trailer lights...HOWEVER... I do have a brand new front bumper filler im just too lazy to install it and same thing with the blinkers i have the lens for them just havent bought bulbs or wired em up... thats all i can think of for now if you have any questions or want pics please TEXT me 254-229-3169

also has an extra transmission, a couple of steel wheels, and an extra front bumper.
please dont be a post whore I am in need of getting something with 4 doors and a back seat i can put my daughter in. Need to either have this one gone with a good transportation car for kaylee or find something stupid cheap that i can put her in that will be baby safe. I have til march to have one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Kotta390

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:48 pm

What are you asking for the Honda?

Off topic: Are you looking for a car with some "shit n get" to it?

Good Luck with sale bro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dakotart.com

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:52 pm

doesnt have to be fast...wife goes to cali in march for her friends wedding i will only have the honda and a full week of having my lil girl alone i will need to have something i can put her in. Doenst have to be fast doesnt have to be pretty just safe and reliable. IF i can find something cheap enough to get for that and can keep the honda i will just because of all the time invested in it from not only me but troy adam and i believe markus had a hand in it as well and juan and david when my caliper fell off the first week i had it and had to get it fixed AT THE TRACK lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Honestly something like a town car crown vic buick whatever something along those line... even a nice 4 door camry from like 93 and up lol. not really being too picky i dont think... on another note just cause im stupid i think it would be neat to get something like an 01-02 buick regal GS just cause it supercharged lol. i like the sound of super chargers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:55 pm

oh im a dumbass to answer ur first question. 2500 obo. priced for lowballers Smile
Back to top Go down
Los Ws6

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Fwiw, the Grand Prix will be up for sale in the near future, not the 01-02 super charged regal your contemplating but essentially the same car. ...Full top end swap kit is only $1500 Wink lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 pm

what is the neat future? and how much would ya be asking? I got income tax coming up soon and have been saving.
Back to top Go down
-Chris-67-

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 am

Hmm do I want to Build another turbo Honda? I might have some interessted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:12 am

let me know what you decide... if i do have to get rid of it id like to see it go to a good home that it could get the attention it would deserve and i know you would do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Think i may have found a car to get to use for a dd that is a reasonable price... so no more need to sale. and on the bright side if i get this car im looking at i can go ahead and tear the honda apart.
Back to top Go down
Los Ws6

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm

What you got your eye on?

Remember what we've all told you and continue to reiterate: the easiest and best way to get into a fast car is to get yourself a cheap but reliable daily. Understandably it's difficult to maintain multiple vehicles especially with a wife and kid, but it works out better overall. Heck even Colby got himself a Hyundai to push to work lol
Back to top Go down
Kotta390

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 am

Los Ws6 wrote:
What you got your eye on?

Remember what we've all told you and continue to reiterate: the easiest and best way to get into a fast car is to get yourself a cheap but reliable daily. Understandably it's difficult to maintain multiple vehicles especially with a wife and kid, but it works out better overall. Heck even Colby got himself a Hyundai to push to work lol

I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing!!

Hope it works out for ya Josh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dakotart.com
colbyjack37

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 am

Damn Carlos! Hahahahahahahaha that's trash! I can't complain for what it is though!
Back to top Go down
moparfreak_neon

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 pm

EEE-Brake!! ...no markus I fixed that!! Oops lol

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:29 pm

found a mazda 626 4 door 73k miles... hopefully i get my freakin w2 in soon so i can jump on it... its 2500. which is a pretty good deal i think. its at tobys autos. they have a few cheap low miles cars down there. and i agree carlos. if i could go back and not have been a dumbass i would have kept a few of the cars i had before i got rid of them ie: subaru wagon--- would have prolly been the best cause it had a ton of room and heat and ac. but oh well ya live ya learn. Ive been talking it up with some guys and realized my MANY mistakes car wise im prolly in the slowest car ive ever had but with the most potential just because of the cost of parts is uber cheap... sorry im not good with margins and paragraphs lol. long story short ill get me a reliable dd i can take kaylee around in and be able to build what ever it may be that i want.
I have issues between 4 bangers and V8's... V8's have the readily available power which with certain ones are beasts with just bolt ons as with a 4banger you also have endless possibilities and are always the underdog which is something else i like as well. One day i will figure myself out and get it all good for me.
Back to top Go down
moparfreak_neon

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:03 pm

If you got cash you should probably not hit up the car lots. Individuals will be cheaper honestly.

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm

true. wonder if i could find like a geo metro lol. 50 mpgs
Back to top Go down
colbyjack37

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Get like a mid 90s civic NON vtech for gas mileage or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seein what i can get...91 civic hatch   

Back to top Go down

seein what i can get...91 civic hatch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1